Thursday, August 17, 2006

I feel the need to be naked with you (Part 21)...

It's that time once again: Half Nekkid Thursdays!


Okay, so this week, I have the following: a shot of myself fresh out of the shower. I didn't even take time to use a towel, and I am TOTALLY naked in the photo!



And the way my hair is, it looks kinda like horns, which would make me horny, eh? Well what did you expect, me to show you a photo of myself actually BEING naked? Please, that's something I neither want to show nor you want to see.

If you want to know what all this is about, click on the HNT button in the sidebar on the left.

POLT = listening to "Pennyroyal Tea" by Nirvana

Power, like a desolatin pestilence, pollutes whate'er it touches. - Percy Bysshe Shelley

13 comments:

tornwordo said...

You certainly are horny. (grin) Happy HNT!

Suze said...

You have the most stunning blue eyes. Did someone say horny?...

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

Sexy Duet said...

Nicely done, very cool do! I am not sure that I have ever known you to not be horny :p
Happy HNT!

Ms SD

oldfashionmomma said...

Natural horns, uh oh look out!

HHNT!

keda said...

dayum! green eyes and red headed horny devil. nummy :)
happy hnt.

Anonymous said...

Your horns are showing know wheres the tail

HHNT

Leesa said...

Cute horns ;) HHNT

A Bronx Tale said...

horns = horny. now what you doing and get going.

HAPPY HNT!!!

its like the Ace Ventura look...lol...

cheers

S said...

They do look like little horns, Polt! HHNT

Cosima said...

Truly devilish!

Happy HNT!

Philip said...

I like the horn effect. That's pretty damn cool

Happy HNT

Stealth said...

Say, are you the irishman from my story? LOL

HHNT, Cutie!

-spitfire

exile said...

all the soap in the world couldn't wash away the sins that gave you those horns, kudos!