Thursday, August 03, 2006

I feel the need to be naked with you (part 19)...

It's that time of the week once again....it's...


This week's photo has a bit of a story behind it. As I'm sure more regular readers know by now, I collect comic books, have for years, and to me Superman represents all that is good about comics and stuff. That's one of the reasons I've got the Superman "S" tattooed on my arm.

At any rate, A few years ago, Ag went to New Orleans to visit some friends for a few days. When she returned, so had gotten me a few things, one of which was a set of beads with Superman "S"'s incorporated into them! I loved em! How cool.

Then, the next year, my mother went to New Orleans, I don't recall why, but when she returned she had a few things for me as well, one of which was, you guessed it, the exact same type of beads Ag had gotten me! And she had never seen them, nor had the two of them ever talked about the beads.



Is it a good thing to be so predictable? or does it just make it easy to shop for me? Aw, I guess it's doesn't matter, cause for whatever reason, I got two sets of Superman beads! YAY!

POLT = listening to "Dive In The Pool" by Barry Harris

"He's a heterophobe." "It's true, he is." "It's true, I am." - Brian, Queer As Folk

11 comments:

Cosima said...

Happy HNT!
Always good to have two of something you like :)

Next week the tattoo, please.

Sexy Duet said...

Being easy to shop for is a good thing for those that are doing the buying. I would like to see that tatt as well. Happy HNT!

Ms SD

oldfashionmomma said...

Nothing wrong with being predictable. Nice beads too :)

lime said...

hey, they are pretty nifty. HHNT!

Suze said...

Super beads! Maybe you could wear them somewhere else next week. ;)

Happy HNT sweetie

m_o_o_nspells said...

Those beads are super, man! ;o) Ugh, I know...I cannot resist saying stupid stuff like that, no matter how hard I try! I'm like Roger Rabbit with "Shave and a Haircut"...
I finally responded to your email...you got the addy right and sorry for the delay!
HHNT!

Anonymous said...

No great minds think alike....

HHNT

tornwordo said...

Nice beads. Happy HNT!

Semi-Celibate Man said...

To each.....our own thing! HHNT

Philip said...

Nice

Happy HNT

jiggs said...

those beads are cool! I think it's good to be predictable because then people don't have to struggle about what gifts to get you.