Wednesday, August 30, 2006

He wears big spectacles and he sings like Buddy Holly...

Monday, Phoenix and I hung out...






...and we ate at this restaurant that had it's own seasoning brand. It was a mixture of salt, pepper and garlic. how do I know this? Well, there was a container of it on the table. I picked it up and could read it, but when it came time to read the ingredients, nope, no way. I couldn't focus me eyes enough to read it. I had to hold the container about a foot in front of my face. Phoenix, the inconsiderate bastard laughed (course, I woulda laughed at HIM had he done it, so...) If i took my glasses off, then I could hold it at a regular distance and read it, but with my glasses on, nope, no way.

And then he said it. Phoenix actually said to me, "Well, I guess you'll have to get bifocals." The punk. That's not what you say to man who's damn near 40 and who's eyesight it failing! Nothing like kicking a man when he's down, eh?

I HATE getting old.

POLT = listening to "Trickshot" by Ceasefire

"On a scale of one to ten, ten being CJ, one being a monkey throwing feces, where do I rank?" "...You're doing...fine." - Josh Lyman, The West Wing

No comments: