Tuesday, August 01, 2006

A bug with twitching antennae...

In this week's Monday's Hot Shirtless Guy Photos, the one guy has several piercings (If you've not seen it go check it out now, he's the one on the right. We'll wait. ......... Okay, you're back? Good, let's continue) Jason left a comment about the guy being able to pick up Radio Free Europe, or some such place. I mentioned that I have a photo of someone with even MORE metal than that, and told him I'd post the photo.

SO, here I give Jason, and you, the following:



Yeah, I'm sure he can get signals from the Voyager spacecrafts. Geez, imagine going through a metal detector with this guy at the airport. you'd get to your destination quicker by walking...and he'd still be trying to get on the plane.

Ya know, personally, I think a few piercings are okay. Tongue piercings are hot, as are nipple piercings. Prince Alberts and the like are interesting to look at, but I don't know how they work sexually, as I've never been with anyone that had one. But other than that, I'm relaly not into the piercing thing. And when you've got too many of them...well it's just a turn off. I mean, I think this kid might be cute...but i can't tell cause I can't get past all the metal.

POLT = listening to "High And Dry" by Radiohead

What is it with guys and size? It's a testosterone thing, right? - Hawkgirl, JSA #25

1 comment:

Polt said...

wow...you had all the metal at the same time? You outta post a HNT photo of yourself from when you had it all, just so we can see what you looked like.

Holy crimolies, your tongue in THREE places??? Good lord man!