Thursday, April 02, 2009

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 155)...

It's time once again for...

When I was sorting through my laundry this weekend (yeah THE perfect way to spend a beautiful weekend day of 60 degree temps. But I digress...), I realized that I have more than a few pairs of unusual underwear. Its not something I set out to do, it's just something that I've seemed to have done.

And so, since I've been having some issues coming up with HNT ideas, I figured a series of nothing but Polt In His Unmentionables might be enough to get me through the summer maybe. (I did say it was more than a few, right?)

So this week, for the first installment, I have these:


They're my Almost-Kinda-But-Not-Quite-A-Rainbow boxers. I know, I know, how shameful is it for a gay man NOT have a pair of rainbow undies, but apparently, I'm not shopping for my knickers in the proper stores.

To see what others did this week, click HERE.

POLT Listening to "Where's Your Head At?" by Basement Jaxx

It's my ex-best friend Jackie calling me for the eighteenth-hundredth times. I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU! But I will text you and I will let your know that I'm not talking to you. - Jackie & Debra

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I'm going to like this little series :)

Ashly Star said...

Dude! I LOVE those boxers. I, seriously, have a pair of pajama bottoms that look so much like those boxers and I've got them on right now, lol. Awesome.

I have tons of bras and undies. I buy far too many and none of it matches. :) This sounds like a fun series.

Happy HNT!

lime said...

i dig the stripes!

exile said...

the shorts are impressive, but where did you find white socks that go up all the way past your knees?

oh wait, those are you leggs!

(i need a tan too)

Anonymous said...

sexy ...... I've got a boner.

Onanite

Mark said...

I just threw away a par of silk Looney Tunes boxers that a former "hag" (said lovingly) gave to me. I still have a drawer full of stuff I've never worn. No rainbows though. :-(