Sunday, August 10, 2008

Advertisements are here for rapid persuasion...

Watching the Olympics over the last few days, I've noticed two politcal ads playing repeatedly. Here they are:





Now, you tell me, which is the better ad? An ad filling with positivity and hope and telling us all the great things we can do, or an ad telling how bad the other guy is (and not entirely accurately either. See the post below).

Seriously, do we want a guy in the White House who's major campaign theme so far has been, "Hey, the other guy is worse than me!"

And I have to wonder, does McSame really have enough money to waste putting these things on during the Olympics? Wouldn't that money be better spent in, say, Virginia, or Indiana, or Ohio, or Florida? Mind you, I hope he spends a lot more money running ads during the Olympics, but I can't believe his campaign is squandering their cash like this..especially on such negaitivity.

POLT Listening to the Olympics

My proof that homosexuality is not a choice? A question for my straight male readers: Is there anything I could do or say or write that would convince you to willingly, happily, eagerly, anxiously, deliriously, lustfully put my dick in your mouth and leave it there until I had an orgasm? I rest my case. - Dan Savage, Skipping Towards Gomorrah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

McCain is just a negative guy.

Onanite