Sunday, August 24, 2008

Let's get unconscious, honey (Part 119)...

Unconscious Mutterings
These come from http://subliminal.lunanina.com/

I say ... and you think ... ?

Cry :: Tears
Stretch :: Marks
Efficient :: Clear
Brunch :: Mimosa
Afro :: Hair
Preheat :: Impatient
Delicious :: Yummy
Global warming :: Hot
Actions :: Consequences
Ride :: Free


POLT Listening to "Everyday I Write The Book" by Elvis Costello Oil:114.78 (-); Gas: 3.54 (-)
RealClearPolitics Poll Averages: Obama +1.8
Howard, there's a rather alarming moutain heading our way! - Katharine Hepburn, Aviator

1 comment:

Bunny said...

I thought of mimosas too!

Oooh, I didn't think of stretch marks. Then again, I try really hard not to ever think of my stretch marks. I am horribly self-conscious about them. I could lose a bunch of weight and get into fabulous shape and I'll still never wear a bikini because of my stretch marks. Spousehole calls them my zebra stripes. Stupid skin-stretching children.