Monday, August 25, 2008

You're wantin my body, I don't mind (Part 161)...

MONDAY'S HOT SHIRTLESS GUY PHOTOS

In honor of the Olympics that just ended, this week I give you, Hot Shirtless American Olympians.


Tall, lean, muscled and redheaded, gymnast Justin Spring.



Small, compact, and muscular wrestler Henry Cejudo



Extremely cute, lean, muscled swimmer Cullen James.



Hawaiian, very cute, "greatest athlete decathlon winner Bryan Cole.



Powerful, professional basketball player (and therefore rich) Dwyane Wade.



Ripped, cut, and buff boxer Deontay Wilder.



Sleek, cute, and sets my gaydar off like a fire alarm synchronized diver Thomas Finchum.



And of course, he who exceeds all the adjectives used to describe him, Michael Phelps!

Sorry, there's not more, but you would not beLIEVE the problems I had first finding the really hot athletes, and then the even harder time I had finding shirtless photos of them!

POLT Listening to the crickets chirping outside my window

I know Klingons like to be alone on their birthdays. You probably want to meditate or hit yourself with a pain stick or something. - Deanna Troi, Star Trek: The Next Generation

No comments: