Monday, August 04, 2008

Leaves are turning brown, all over the ground...

Today, once again, I went into stalker mode. I was over at mom's to let the Poopinator out to do her business, and I saw her neighbor, the hot sexy shirtless guy that I photographed, filmed, and posted about before. So what do I do tonight? Well, hell, I do it all over again!



He apparently already had mowed, and this was him using a leafblower. And seriously, it's taken every ounce of self-control that I have, but I am NOT making a comment or any double entrendre about offering to blow his leaf, or anything like that.

POLT Listening to "Video Killed The Radio Star" by The Muggles

How do you know if you don't measure if you have a system that simply suckles kids through? - George W. Bush

2 comments:

Bunny said...

My lawn needs mowing - can you send him over here? Seriously, I hate mowing (allergic to grass) and my dad's been doing since spousehole left, but now he has hip troubles and can't do it (Imagine that, hip problems in a 72-year-old - whooda thunk it?)

Anonymous said...

Wow - very nice. Living in the city as I do it means everything is very close together.

Well, last summer one of my college kid neighbors used to go out on the roof and play his guitar. I guess he realized I had the view since after the first couple times he'd wear as little as possible. I wish I had gotten pix, he was fine. But hey, I can look but not touch.

Of course I would have a strong attraction to the artistic types. I'm an engineering and science type with a repressed artistic side so that might be why.