Sunday, August 17, 2008

Let's get unconscious, honey (Part 118)...

Unconscious Mutterings
these come from http://subliminal.lunanina.com/

I say ... and you think ... ?

Signature :: Name
Olympics :: Speedos
100% :: Pure
Damn! :: Mistake
Gold :: Medal
Fresh and natural :: Snow
Fraction :: One half
Hurry :: Rush
Summer :: Hot
29th :: 30th


POLT Listening to "Is It Any Wonder?" by Keane Oil: 113.79 (+.02); Gas: 3.61 -.02)
RealClearPolitics Poll Average: Obama +3.4
Why are you Puerto Rican but I'm darker? - Carson, Queer Eye For The Straight Guy

2 comments:

Bunny said...

Speedos - why am I not surprised?

Happy Sunday!

Anonymous said...

I was going to comment on the "Speedos" answer too. Hilarious. :-)

My favorite answer though: Snow. I hate snow, but growing up in rural Michigan, I totally get it.