Tuesday, August 26, 2008

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 110)...

TMI Tuesday


You find a fairy. With a wave of their wand they can change anything for you. I’ve found many a fairy in my life, and I've asked for, and to do, many different things, but I don’t recall asking any of them to change anything. Anyways, moving on….

What is the one thing you would change about your body? My weight. I’d have the fairy get me back down to 190.
What is the one personality trait you would change? My laziness. It’d be nice to have a little motivation and then to actually do something with it.
What is the one thing about your job you would change? Well, I’d have the fairy give me a new one. Like Custom Condom Fitter, or the guy who rubs the oil onto bodybuilders and wrestlers, or perhaps Jockstrap Inspector in a university athletic facility, ya know making sure each one was worn correctly. Something uplifting and rewarding like that.
What is the one thing about your home you would change? Well, I’d have her clean the damn place up, cause it’s really cluttered, and when I say cluttered I mean messy. Or better yet, I’d just have the fairy change the location of my apartment, placing it in Toronto!
What is the one thing about your Significant Other you would change? Perhaps I’d have the fairy GIVE me one.
Who is the one person you would poof out of your life and why? The big boss at work…God how great life would be with someone there that knew what the hell they were doing.
Who is the one person you would poof back in and why? My Fairy Godfather Mark, who moved away to Michigan several years ago. How sweet it would be to have him still living outside of DC and to be able to go into the hotspots with him!

POLT Listening to "Dancing Queen" by ABBA Oil: 115.92 (+1.39); Gas: 3.52 (-.02)
RealClearPolitics Poll Average: Obama +1.7
I'm not much of a man by the light of the day, but at night, I'm a hell of a lover! - Dr. Frankenfurter, The Rocky Horror Picture Show

1 comment:

Stephen R. said...

I do so love your new chosen professions. Very nice selection. :)