Friday, August 22, 2008

Got another lawn mower, got another hoe...

This past Sunday, my mom's hunky neighbor was out again mowing his lawn. And of course, I had my camera with me.



This is the third video I've taken of him...have I moved from over-interested voyeur into the realm of creepy stalker yet? I mean, I don't know if I have or not, but...have you SEEN him??? Watch the freaking video and tell me I shouldn't be watching him! I mean, he's out there every week, ya know, with his shirtless body, and his rippling abs, and heavy pecs, and bulging biceps, and sweaty back, and I'm NOT supposed to look?????

POLT Listening to "Stay (Faraway, So Close)!" by U2

Freedom is how free your enemy is.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you're a stalker alright. I wonder what he would think about being famous?

Onanite

Jason, as himself said...

Damn! What else do you do while he mows the lawn besides take video?

tornwordo said...

lol jason. Was your mom aware that you were taking this video?

Polt said...

Jason: I'm trying hard to keep the cam steady, that's all I do. Well, that and hyperventilate a bit just watching him.

Torn: The first two vids, she wasn't there, this one, she was full on snoring in the recliner. :)

HUGS...

Craig said...

Oh my.