Saturday, August 23, 2008

Ooh, that smell, can't you smell that smell...

I was over at mom's last night. Soon after I arrived, she walked past me, stopped and said,

"What's that smell? Have you been smoking or is that your deoderant?"

God knows I love Mama Polt more than myself, but sometimes, she's just so.....blonde.

POLT Listening to "Lemon" by U2 Oil: 114.78 (-); Gas: 3.54 (-.01)
RealClearPolitics Poll Averages: Obama +1.6
He's an idiot. He couldn't fix a straw if it was bent. - Odo, Star Trek: Deep Space 9

3 comments:

Stephen R. said...

I love your mom. I think that Mama Polt and Mama Wanda should get together. Although, I'm not sure if the world is ready for that. :)

lime said...

what's that enchanting fragrance? eau du ashtray?

lol, you poor thing.

Anonymous said...

Mom's can be so ..... silly sometimes. Don't ya just love them!

Onanite