Sunday, August 24, 2008

If i could only be the queen of popularity...

So who knew I was so popular. In the last two weeks, on MySpace, I've had friend requests from, in no particular order,

Karlotta
Hester
Lizzie
Lucy
Rhea
Sheila
Nettie
Berenice
Madge (Madonna?)
Delila
Lourdes (Madonna's lil' girl?)
Karena
Katherine
Carissa
Ilyssa
Daniela
Shandee
Jeanna
Muriel

And what's suprising is, I don't know any of these ladies. And each of them shows a photo of themselves very scantily clothed, or with another female in a....quasi-lesbian pose. Obviously, these ladies know very little about me.

God, I HATE spam.

POLT Listening to "Vertigo" by U2

I grabbed a couple bottles of champagne from the cellar this morning, but appear to have swallowed them quite accidentially. - Tony Stark, The Ultimates 2 #9

1 comment:

Stephen R. said...

The same girls are courting us, Polt. Why can't the slutty BOYS court us? Oy...