Tuesday, August 19, 2008

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 109)...

TMI Tuesday

1. Are you truly politically correct? Be honest. Well I cam truly liberal, and in most people’s minds, that’s the same thing.
2. Will you ever streak in public during rush hour? Oh dear GOD no. If I had a better body, a body less flabby and one I was proud of, I’d think about it….but probably not during rush hour. Too much chance of getting caught.
3. Would you ever do something sexual in public (more than 20 people around)? Oh sure.You might be surprised at the things that take place in a gay bar on a Saturday night… Seriously, though, I’d think about it, since I have an exhibitionist streak in me. Wait, I think, at a gay club once in Toronto, I was involved in something with more than 20 people around...so yeah, if that's consider "in public" than absolutely I would.
4. Do you ever not have good table manners? I try, but I’m not sure if my manner are always appropriate to the table. I mean, sometimes, I don’t know which fork to use, or I don’t always put the napkin in my lap. I’m not used to fancy dining places. But I don’t have my elbows on the table or eat with my mouth open, or grab food off other people’s plates or anything like that.
5. Do you ever fantasize about a public sexual act? Describe. I fantisize about them all the time, but I’m not necessarily the one participating in the sex act. Watching two hot guys go at it in a public setting is pretty damn hot to me too.
Bonus (as in optional): Have you ever gone through a true sexual fantasy? Describe. Hell yeah. October 2006. My then 19 year old boyfriend and a mutual 19 year old friend of ours had a three way together. Having sex with two hot and sexy 19 year old guys at the same time…damn, what more could a 39 year old gay guy want?????

POLT Listening to "Beginning Of The End Of The Beginning" by Smashing Pumpkins

After 12 years of therapy, my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo engles." - Ronnie Shakes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your Toronto experience is bringing back memories of some really trashy times at The Triangle in Denver...