Thursday, August 28, 2008

What we see today, are the results of the mistakes...

Just a couple notes I noticed from my most recent Polt Quiz.

Everyone who took it got #4 right, the fact that men's feet do not turn me on. Guess no surprise there, eh?

The one most people missed was #8, how many different guys I slept with this year. The options were 3, 7, 11, 15. only two of you got it right: 11 (congrats Dave S. and Amie), but of the wrong answers, everyone guessed either 3 or 7. What the HELL is wrong with you people? What more can I write to show you how much of a slut I am? I mean, I didn't expect everyone to get it right, but for most people to think it was only 3 or 7...well, hell, I'm kinda insulted.

I also found it interested that 7 people missed #10, what do i want out of life (the correct answer being To Have Fun) . And the most frequently guessed wrong answer was to have a partner to spend my life with. Do i really come off as that desperate in the blog? I mean, yeah, I'm kinda dating Don, and I figure eventually we'll get together, but I mean, its not like I'm moping around every other post about not having a boyfriend like some ugly, zit-filled, bracefaced Middle School girl, am I?

And plus, remember what I wrote above...I'm a slut, right? Dontcha think a regular partner's gonna kinda infringe on the sluttiness available to me? Really, how could I appear MORE slutty...a montage of photos of me in compromising positions with various gentlemen...and men that aren't so gentle too?

Ah, well, I'm not really angry or upset or anything, I just found the results funny. Seriously, thank you for taking the time take the quiz...although I do have to say how immensely disappointed I am in A Local Celebrity, Mr. David Parispeking, who got the LOWEST amount right, just 4 out of 10! And you've known me, personally, for 6 or 7 years? And I was IN your wedding! And I know your wife loves Pepsi and not Coke! And your daughters pray for my soul each night! And we went to WHITE CASTLE together, for Harold & Kumar's sake, and yet you only know me well enough to get 40% right??? Sheesh.

POLT Listening to "Ruined In A Day" by New Order Oil:115.59 (-2.61); Gas: 3.53 (-)
RealClearPolitics Poll Average: Obama +2.9
It's like meeting the man of my dreams, and then meeting his beautiful...husband! - Alanis Morisette, concert, Aug 10, 2004

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

::exasperated sigh:: The number of people who don't realize you're a slut is deplorable. ;-)

Here's a pop quiz question for you: how many people have *I* had sex with. Or maybe a better question: How many people *should* I have had sex with?... :-P

Wait. You know the answer to both of those already...

Bunny said...

Okay, even I am now disappointed in ALCMDPP - he should have aced it, except maybe for the sexual partners one, because I'm assuming you don't regale him with all the details every time you land a new one. Or maybe you do?

Anonymous said...

"a montage of photos of me in compromising positions with various gentlemen"

Oh boy when do we get to see that? I think you need to do it for us to fully realize the slut that is Polt.

Onanite