Thursday, August 14, 2008

In your smile, forbidden love (Part 25)...

Does THIS make me look GAY?

Okay, yeah, I know, we're all naked, and some of us are on the shoulders of the others, but we're all just friends, really, so I gotta wonder....


Does THIS make me look GAY?

(I don't know if this alone makes them look gay, but the fact most of them are looking down into the center...right where other guy's tackles are, that may make them look gay. Course, if the guys on the top were turned around facing the opposite directions than they are now, yeah, now THAT would make them look gay. And make for a much more interesting photo, I say.)

POLT Listening to "Brown-Eyed Girl" by Van Morrison

"These were free?" "No." "They should be." -Thom, Queer Eye For The Straight Guy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a good one!!