Sunday, August 03, 2008

A beautiful hostess you know, one that the palace features...

My last blogpoll ended a few days ago, and I wanted to thank all 24 people for voting in it. The results show that Monday's Hot Shirtless Guy Photos is the most popular weekly feature. It's my favorite too, and I kinda thought it would win.

The losers were TMI Tuesdays and Wednesday Weekly White Boy Dance, which both garnered exactly zero votes. I love TMI Tuesdays, you all know how much I love talking about myself. The Weekly White Boy Dance...yeah, that one's a bit boring for me even. I mean, Stephen doesn't alwasy post videos each week...and he has yet to do even one without a shirt (which I'm certain would raise the viewership). But it's his baby, so however he wants to do it, is the way it should be done. But I don't have to repost it.

I wasn't really intending on getting rid of ANY feature...but since I'm not overly thrilled with it, since you guys aren't either, and since I already have another Wednesday feature, I think I'm gonna do it.

This week, after what will be 45 posts, I'll be retiring Wednesdays Weekly White Boy Dance. Stop by Wednesday and get your last and final one.

On a different, but similiar thread, I have in my Shirtless Guy file 2861 photos. That's a LOT of photos to use. So I've been toying with the idea of making a Daily Hot Shirtless Guy Photo post. Just one a day, and maybe still the ten I usually do on Mondays. Maybe I'll even make a poll of this and see what you guys think about me doing that.

And yeah, so that's what I just did, made a poll to that effect! So don't forget to go vote! If I want the Palace to be anything, its interactive! (well, no, actually I really don't, but it sounds nice, doesn't it?)

POLT Listening to "Shake Me" by Mint Royale

Grace, in this house, ma queen beats a straight everytime. - Will Truman, Will & Grace

No comments: