Saturday, August 16, 2008

Lady madonna, children at your feet...

Madonna turns 50 years old today.



Anyone else feel old?

Even though she's half a century old, and even though she's...well, a she, I'd still do her. As often as I'd be allowed. Seriously. Ya know, I always found it ironic that Madonna's birthday and the birth of MTV were in the same month.

POLT Listening to the Olympics

"What's the plan?" "First, I plan on soiling myself and then I plan on regrouping and coming up with a new plan." - Austin Powers, Austin Powers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep...very old. I remember buying her "Like a virgin" cassette...one of my first (the cassette that is)...and staring at her breasts with my friends.

If only we all could look that good at 50. Of course, having tons of money to pay people to train you and make the proper food doesn't hurt.