Friday, August 22, 2008

Keep your numbers mounting (Part 38)...

55 Fiction Fridays

Susie had heard that Michael Phelps was going to be at the fair.
She had admired him for years,
And cheered for his victories.
Secretly, she held some inner sexual fantasies as well.
She worhipped him from afar,
And was anxious to meet him.
Imagine her disappointment,



When it was only Mike's cousin, Ike Phelps.

POLT Listening to "Bleed It Out" by Linkin Park

Chump don't want no hep, chump don't get no hep. Jive ass fool ain't got no brains anyhow. - Jive Old Lady, Airplane

9 comments:

Mona said...

Poor Susie! :D

This was some other Susie though.Our Susie would not go anywhere until it was Rufus :D

Mojo said...

Bummer for Susie... She's trying to be a sport about it though. Sweet girl.

My newest installment is submitted for your approval.
Have a great weekend!
- Mojo

lime said...

lol, what bitter disappointment!

S said...

Susie? What? That is no way moi! Although, there is something to be said about that long lean too skinnyness of Mike Phelps and NOT his cousin!
Hilarious!!!!

LOL
Next time, call her Michelle. Hee hee hee just kidding Lime!


:P

Polt said...

Susie, my love, when I was writing this, I was thinking about how you were the one that got me invovled in 55 Fridays to begin with and when I needed the female name, that's the one first in my mind.

I know this couldn't be you...that guy's not Rufus, so I know you wouldn't be following him. :)

HUGS...

Anonymous said...

She really is trying to muster some enthusiasm, isn't she? The story was already cracking me up and then you put that Airplane quote underneath it? **CRACKING UP**

G-Man said...

Looks like the old Stars and Stripes are flying half-mast there Polty..hehehehe

Tres Funny as usual!! Great Job...
Thanks for the heads up, thanks for playing, and see you next week.
Have a Great Week-End...G

smarmoofus said...

hahahahahahahahahahhhahaha! I don't have words. But this is great, Polt! *admire* You do good work.

-smarmoofus

Akelamalu said...

How disappointing for her! Not a pretty sight is he?

Good 55 that! :)