Thursday, August 07, 2008

Tryin' to pass this quiz, mirror, mirror whatcha got...

So, I put up another Polt Quiz. And I double-checked all the answers, they are correct, so there won't be any of the problems from the first quiz where I had a wrong answer and screwed up a few early test takers. Sorry about that again.

At any rate, the brand NEW Polt Quiz is over there in the sidebar. If you took the first one, take this one, see how well you do now. If you didn't take the first one (and why the hell didn't you?), now's your chance to see how well you know your Uncle Polt!

Have at it, kids.

POLT Listening to "Countdown With Keith Olberman" Oil: 119.79 (+.96); gas: 3.79 (-.01)

If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.

2 comments:

Bunny said...

I took the quiz and did even worse than last time!!! Apparently I don't know you well enough.

Hey, my B.A. is in political science too, sort of. Technically it's in "Justice, Morality, and Constitutional Democracy," but it's pretty much the same thing :)

G-Man said...

Polt...???
55...????