Friday, August 15, 2008

Keep your numbers mounting (Part 37)...

55 Fiction Fridays

Before Denise could warn him,
Bobby'd grabbed the bottle and was drinking.
Janice was looking the other way,
And didn't see Bobby snatching her bottle.
Bobby had been an ass all day,
So Denise didn't try to tell him,
Until he had finished most of it.



"That's the baby's bottle, filled with Janice's breast milk."

POLT Listening to "Across The Universe" by Rufus Wainwright

The universe is a nasty, chaotic place where mediocre second basemen make more money than the best schoolteacher. - Jim McLaughlin

8 comments:

lime said...

LOL! i hope it was curdled too.

S said...

Hee hee hee serves him right!
Hilarious Polt!
I played today too.
Have a nice weekend.

Mona said...

:D :D... LOL! I hope he liked what he tasted. maybe he needed that to grow up a bit again! :D :D

Akelamalu said...

LOL he got his just desserts OK!

Mine's up.

Bunny said...

Has this happened to you over at the Parispekings? Hmm?

Anonymous said...

Oh Yuck! I have never tasted breat milk I bet it is awful.

Onanite

rage said...

What goes around comes around. Nice!

G-Man said...

Hmmm..
Oh sorry!
Excellent 55 Polty!!!
You just got me a wonderin a bit...
I think that I'd like to drink that from the tap..hehehehe
Thanks for playing son, you always do such a great job....G