Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The worm like tips of tentacles expanding in my mind...

What a tease.



Oh please...may I?

And why in the name of Michael Jordan doesn't the NBA require their players to wear that style of basketball short? Would damn sure make the game more interesting! I know I'D watch it a LOT more!

POLT Listening to "Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol

A submarine could take out this place. - George W. Bush, commenting on the Clinton Presidential Library, which is in landlocked Arkansas.

3 comments:

Stephen R. said...

If the NBA required their players to wear that style of basketball short I would NEVER get ANYTHING ACCOMPLISHED!!!!

Ever!!

Can I take sloppy seconds on eating the worm? Please? :)

Kittie Kate said...

That is a big tease!

You and I might get in a fight over the same guy. ;)
that's a nice looking one.

Anonymous said...

Damn. If he has an accent, I'm stalking him.