Tuesday, August 12, 2008

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 108)...

TMI Tuesdays

1. What is your favorite song to have sex to? Love To Love Ya, Baby, by Donna Summer. It’s got the prefect grinding beat going on, and she’s moaning through a large portion of it.
2. What is your vision of hell? President Ann Coulter. Nuff said.
3. In the film made of your life, who will play you? John Goodman, Chris Farley, John Candy (although hopefully not the last two as they’re dead). Or maybe that guy from the King Of Queens.
4. What is the one thing you most urgently need to tell your mom? I don’t think I need to tell her anything, but I can never tell her that I love her enough.
5. What will be carved onto your tombstone? "It was fun while it lasted."
And the bonus: What is your drag name (which would be, first name: the name of your first pet; last name: the name of the street you grew up on)? Muffin Church

POLT Listening to "Angel" by Massive Attack Oil: 113.14 (-3.05); Gas: 3.68 (-.05)

The president's daughter, the chief of staff's daughter, a Georgetown bar, and Sam. What could possibly go wrong? - John Lyman, The West Wing

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think you're "big" enough for those guys. But I did love Chris Farley as the "motivational guy". And John Candy on SCTV was highlarious, or maybe it was just me.

Anonymous said...

Muffin Church!! That is fantasmic!

RE, #2: I believe the adjective I was looking for would be "bone-chilling."

Anonymous said...

Hilarious. My drag name: Penny Fruitvale. :-)

Polt said...

Dave S., BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

From now on, I shall refer to you ONLY as Penny Fruitvale! (well, not really, but isn't is an AWEsome drag name anyway????)

HUGS....

Anonymous said...

Dutchess Cheshire here.

Anyhow I meant to tell you Polt that my Vini, Vidi, Vici thing, Vici is conquer but it has other meanings to me.

Anonymous said...

LOL at your drag name! So you had a dog named Muffin and you lived on Church.

That's cool you have that relationship with your mother. :)

Good questions, Polt. :)

Happy TMI!

Bunny said...

Coming soon to a theatre near you: Kevin James as the immortal, and immoral, Muffin Church in "It Was Fun While It Lasted!"

Happy TMI!

Word Ver: crrpt (fits with the tombstone thing!)

P.S. Thanks for the great questions!!

Ser Infiel said...

What great questions, Muffin Church! Hehe. I definitely TMId this week.

"Out" Magazine is ever so random. . . Gotta love it though, right. ;) You should also check out "In" Magazine!