Sunday, August 24, 2008

Drive my mini-cooper and I'm feeling super-duper (Part 13)...

Superman Sundays

I know it might difficult to see, but there IS a Superman S in the photo. Pull your eyes away from the sweet posterior up front, try to ignore the part I had to blot out (to keep the Palace from becoming completely X-Rated), do you best to look away from the cuteness of the guy's body. If you can do all the above, you'll see a Superman S tattoo on his back, near the shoulder.


Yeah, THIS is why I love Superman.

POLT Listening to "Confusion" by New Order

I don't make monkeys, I just train them! - Pee-Wee Herman, Pee-Wee's Big Adventure

2 comments:

tornwordo said...

What about his weenie? Did you erase it?

Polt said...

well yeah, I kinda wiped it out...want to keep the Palace from becoming X-Rated, dontcha know?

HUGS...