Friday, August 08, 2008

Keep your numbers mounting (Part 36)...

55 Fiction Fridays

He heard the vehicle pull up.
He watched them all pile out of it and line up.
He snuck up behind them and scoped out the scene.
Seeing there were no rangers around, he snuck behind them.
First, he slammed the door, cutting off their escape.



Then Bruno The Bear feasted on the Fernandez Buffet.

POLT Listening to "All These Things That I Have Done" by The Killers

In my lifetime, I've been to bed with men, women, and odd pieces of furniture. - Talullah Bankhead

8 comments:

lime said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! you crack me up with yours time and again, polt. that was great!

smarmoofus said...

Nom nom? Cute story, Polt. *giggle*

-smarmoofus

Akelamalu said...

LOL it's behind you!!!!!

Great 55!

Mona said...

Yikes!

That photo can't be real!

Great 55ve though! :D

G-Man said...

Theres My Boy!!!
You've found your 55 niche Polt.
Great job!! Thanks for visiting, and keep up the good work...hehehe
G

Anonymous said...

Best one yet, Polt. :-)

Anonymous said...

What are they riding in, The Tartis? That's a lot of passengers...

This story cracked me up and the picture is just too awesome!

S said...

Now that was most excellent! Im quite late, I know, but it was worth it!

XX