Thursday, August 14, 2008

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 122)...

Once more, it's time for....


Well, kids, we're in the midst of summer here. Usually August is hellishly hot and humid, however the last couple days have been rather cool, like only in the low 80's and almost no humidity. Its more like May or late September than it is August. And since I love May and late September weather and despise August weather, this weather is just peachy-keen fine with me.

Nonetheless, since it IS the midst of summer, I thought I'd post an photo I took last winter. Unfortunately, it doesn't have any snow in it, we didn't get much snow last year. But it is of something I ONLY wear in the winter.


Ahh, I love my genuine Canadian tuque. It's geniunely Canadian, bought in a store in Toronto, and made in Canada (I just checked it to make sure). Since I haven't been to Toronto since October of 2006, and it's unlikely I'll get there again anytime soon, this is probably the closest I can get to Toronto. And on top of all that, it keeps my noggin spiffy warm.

To see what others posted, click HERE.

POLT Listening to "Galvanize" by The Chemical Brothers

The simple and direct died simple and direct deaths, only the devious and elusive endure. - Lasombra

7 comments:

Moosekahl said...

Guess I can't say havin' to wear a stocking cap in August would be so bad. But then again, I did decide to move to Alaska. Happy HNT

lime said...

up here in NE PA we only got to 63 on monday. crazy for august! but hey i don't need heating or AC that way so it's all good.

love the hat. a favorite winter hat is a good friend.

MarcelloNYC said...

I love Toronto.

HHNT!

Blissfully Wed said...

Toronto is definitely on my short list of places to visit.

Cool shot.

Anonymous said...

Yeah Canada!!!! Toronto is great but Montreal is a blast too. And Vancouver, and Ottawa. :-) Winnipeg and Regina not so much. Thanks for waving my flag high and proud Polt.

Maeve said...

Meee stole my line!
HHNT from another proud Canadian!

Anonymous said...

You make me wish it were winter. I'm so tired of the heat right now. HHNT!!