Wednesday, August 13, 2008

It's like candy, you sure are sweet...

Who knew Twizzlers were so gay friendly????


Oh they taste like crap, don't get me wrong. Very...waxy, plastic tasting. They don't taste at all gay...and believe me, I've tasted MANY a gay in my time, and there ain't a one of them that tasted like those Twizzlers.

Nonetheless, it's a nice homo-inclusive idea, ya know?

POLT Listening to "Pride And Joy" by Stevie Ray Vaughn Oil: 116.45 (+3.31); Gas: 3.67 (-.01)

Some people say forgive and forget. I say forget about forgiving and accept it...and get the hell outta town. - Gross Pointe Blank

3 comments:

Stephen R. said...

LOL! I'm with you. I've never met a gay who tasted like Twizzlers.

Maybe when I taste that, it will mean I've found "The One!" :)

Craig said...

Oh I love those twizzlers! Yummy!

Anonymous said...

And these Twizzlers are Low Fat! *snerk*