Monday, November 14, 2005

Coming soon, on the outside, of the tracks...

There's a few movies being released soon that I am really anxious for.

This one has got me ALL in a tizzy, and all worked up! I LOVE the play! I've seen it...oh I don't even remember, 7 times maybe? Once in Toronto, twice in Baltimore, and I think 4 times in DC. It's full of energy and fun, and the cast is always SO good and into it, and I am just riveted from the first chord to the last. My fear is that the movei won't measure up. Oh I know it will be well done (they got all but two of the original NY cast). I just fear that there won't be a...connection with the audience like there is during a play. But I guess that goes with most plays vs. movies. Well, I'll find out on the 23rd, the day it comes out, cause Ag and I are gonna be there, opening night!

This is a still from the latest Harry Potter movie. I haven't read a single one of the books, and don't intend to. I have seen all the movies, but I got them all through Netflix and watched them at home. but this one, this one I think I'll see in the theater. I was never much a fan of Harry, but the blond 'evil' kid Draco and Harry's redheaded kinda dorky friend (whatever his name is) kind of...intrigued me. In a perverted kinda way. Anxious for them to turn legal, I am. (oh stop, like YOU'VE never thought such things about people you've seen in movies!) But then I see this still. I've no idea who the chick is, and Harry's looking rather...scrawny himself. but the two guys in the middle...by Hogwarts they're hot! And my understanding is the one on the right is gonna be like a major character! I'll see this in the theater for him alone!

And this one, well this one just gets the comic-book-geek in my all riled up! I know it's like over half a year away, and I just can't help it! Not so much for the claws or Wolverine, as I've never been terribly impressed with him (and honestly, James Masden playing Cyclops is 10 times hotter than Hugh Jackman's Wolverine), but the writing has been very well done. X2 was exactly how an X-Men movie should be done. And plus I got to meet Shawn Ashmore who plays Iceman..have I mentioned that before?

POLT = listening to "Fade Out" by Radiohead

Sunday morning, I'm waking up. Cant' even focus on a coffee cup. Don't even know who's bed I'm in. Where do I start, where do I begin? - The Chemical Brothers

No comments: