Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Lay your wager down, who'll be king...

I've got a note taped to my computer dated Feb 7, 2005. It states that Johnnie says the San Francisco 49ers will beat 8-8 for thier final record. I (Uncle Polt) say the San Francisco 49ers will not beat 8-8 for thier final record. This is for the 2005 football season, and there's a $10.00 bet hanging on this.

SHould the 49ers go 0-16 up to 8-8, Johnnie owes me ten bucks. if they go 9-7 to 16-0, then I owe Johnnie the ten spot.

And what are the 49ers so far? 2-7...with 7 games yet to play. Don't give up hope, John, anything's possible...just don't give up your last ten bucks to anybody else either.

POLT = listening to "Leave Home" by the Chemical Brothers

You should call my mother's minister. He gives great head. - Brian, Queer As Folk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's a damn lie! i said they'd make 8-8 not beat 8-8! they don't have to win out, they just can't lose more than one more. anyway, go to google and search for testicular tuesdays. i'm #1 on the list baby!