Sunday, November 13, 2005

I am, you know, I am Canadian...

Just this past week, I read through this cute little book, "So, You Want To Be Canadian".
Its funny had me smiling throughout, and is an easy read. Early on, they had a list of why Canada is a great country:
1) Canadians are the most fascinating people alive.
2) Hockey provides nearly year-round excitement and joy.
3) You can go to the hospital if you're sick.
4) Anyone can marry anyone.
5) The scenery is beautiful, the water is clean, and the food is delicious.
6) Pot is pretty much legal.

I myself would add:
7) The citizens are almost univerally attractive.
8) The money's colorful and pretty.
9) 90 degress Fahrenheit is considered a record setting heat wave.
10) The gay population tends to be attracted to fat, older, hairy, American fags.

What's not to love about the country?

POLT = listening to "19-2000" by The Gorillaz

It's not lying if they make you lie, if that's the only truth they can accept. - Brian, Queer As Folk

No comments: