Saturday, November 26, 2005

There's no 'I' in team, know what that means...

They should select from one of the two following choices:

1) Find someone to be the 'I' who's of the same caliber as the rest of the word; or
2) Shorten the name to GODWN, and skip the 'I'.

Honestly, the 'I' is distracting. I mean, it's like going to a car show and seeing a beat up old Pinto amongst shiney, hot, gleaming Porshes, Jaguars, and Beamers. Or going to a buffet, and finding a bowl of slimey lime green jello amongst the slabs of steaming prime beef. It just ruins the overall theme.

A Sesame Street song springs to mind. "One of these things is not like the others, one of these things does not belong".

I don't want to sound mean, but come ON, like you didn't think the same thing when you first saw the photo!

POLT = listening to "Sister Blister" by Alanis Morissette

He's tinah! I've got bigga pieces a corn in ma crap! - Fat Bastard, Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me

No comments: