Saturday, November 12, 2005

COMMENTS

Well goodness gracious but I've got comments! I've got almost as many comments as Republicans have scandals! And I gotta get to them before they pile up anymore...

John writes: irregardless? that's not even a word. you've been watching too many bush speaches.

Yeah, whatever. I can honestly say I have NEVER, in the last 5 years, watched a speech by Bushie. May have caught bits and pieces during newsacasts and such, but I've never purposely, or even accidently watched one. And as to irregardless? Bite me, Apathy-Lad, at least I voted.
***********************************************************
Next we have Phoenix, who took a few of the tests I had posted. For the "mystical being" or whatever test, he writes: yeah, and I'm a friggin' unicorn...

Heheheh, I'm certain there's a joke there somewhere, but I'm not gonna make it. And then, after taking the "dice test" he writes: Of course I can't pass up a polyhedral dice test. (knew you couldn't help yourself)

Here's what I got:"You are a good old-fashioned six-sided cube, otherwise known as a d6. Others know you to be plain, predictable, conservative, average, ordinary, and downright boring. You prefer to describe yourself as dependable, honest, practical and trustworthy. People usually know what to expect from you, since you rarely hold any surprises. You hate to make decisions, and if forced to decide, you'll always fall back on how it was done in the past. You always order the same thing at your favorite restaurant, and your jokes, while funny, are never too offensive. It seems that you are well liked, but maybe that's simply because there's nothing to hate." (hmm, well THAT sounds like you, dontcha think?)

Unfortunately I think m_o_o_nspells is wrong. When the quiz asked me what die I wanted to be I said d20 but ended up as a d6 instead. (delusions of grandeur, eh? d20, indeed. But then you're a friggin unicorn, so what do you know really?)
**********************************************************
And finally, we have Mark, who appears to have been quite the busy lil Fairy Godfather lately, having commented four times in the last few days...

Fairy Godfather Mark (FGM) COMMENT 1
Clearly you have too much free time on your hands. (I would think posting here 4, 5, 6, times a day would make that blatantly self-evident!)

Did you know:- that an 18 yr old won a mayor election for Hillsdale, Michigan? he won with write-in votes. he beat the incumbent 51 yr old by about 60 votes. less than 2000 voters turned out of around 11,000 registered. Hillsdale is a college town with 1200 students. the election winner is still in high school and lives at home with his parents. and, most importantly, he's very hot looking. :)~ (No actually I didn't know that. Good for him. My only question is, why haven't you provided me with a name, so I can google the cutie to see what he looks like..or better yet, provided a photo FOR me...like you'd think a Fairy Godfather would do?)

- Traverse City, Michigan and another area close by passed a law allowing the use of medical marijuana (not sure how that differs from non-medical marijuana)? Of course, the state law does not allow it, nor does the federal law. So....... (well, good for them too, although it'll never take effect. It'll be overturned in court. because Republicans are all for states' right, and more local and state control, and less Federal control...unless it comes to medicinal marijuana use, or gay marriage, or assisted suicide, because in THOSE cases, we all know the states just can't be trusted and the big brother Federal government knows best! Hypocrites. Bah, i spit at them, *patooowie*)

FGM COMMENT 2
Ummmm....no, Miss Thing. You are much more between Glitter and Rainbow. (we won't count the football and beer) Just ask Ag.Take it from an expert.(what??? between Glitter and Rainbow?? Oh come on, that's not true! I'm not flaming or anything...unless I'm drinking a lot...I've never done drag...except for that one Halloween...unless I'm drinking...and its not like I jump every cute thing that passes me by...unless I'm in Toronto... AG, help me here...where do I rate on the Gay Color Meter thingee????)

FGM COMMENT 3
Your Fairy Godfather scored as follows:You scored as Unicorn.. You are a Unicorn. A unicorn, in ancient times, represented bravery (Note the one spiraling horn) and often portrayed that of a warrior. You are kind and gentle and like your horse kind, you are often found staying away from those you don't know. Unicorn. 67% Dragon 50% Cyclops 33% Angel 17% Mermaid/Siren 0% Demon 0% (hmm, you and Phoenix being rated that same thing? yeah, that pretty much convinces me the test doesn't work. And if needed anymore proof, you got 0% on the Demon? oh come on now, we know how demonic you can be.)

FGM COMMENT 4
Your Fairy Godfather scored as follows: (pretty accurate)You are Marcus Brutus. You are an excellent leader, because you always try to do what you think is right, putting the needs of others and your country before your own interests. You are very just and logical.Marcus Brutus 69% Marc Antony 63% Cassius 56% Plebian 44% Julius Caesar 38% (hmm, so since I'm Julius Caesar, and you're Brutus, I want to make sure there's no pocket knives or butcher knives or such laying about, eh? Et tu, Brute?)

POLT = listening to "Understanding The New Violence" by Uncut

I want a beer and I want to see something naked! - Jeff Foxworthy





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think your in between Pink and Fuschia so or either Fink or Pushia.
I must say I have seen you be very glittery and rainbowy and there are times that I have been talking to you and you have not heard a word I said due to a cute guy or that could be a man thing and nothing to do with your gayness.
Your FGF would know best since he is your FGF and I am just the Hag