Friday, November 25, 2005

You say it's your birthday, it's my birthday too...

Yeppers, today, November 25th, is Uncle Polt's birthday. I'm 38, which isn't as bad as it could be, I mean I could be 40! *shudder* And I can see 40 bearing down on my like a runaway train.... *double shudder*

At any rate, if anyone's looking to get me a belated gift, below are two suggestions:



















I wouldn't need these exact ones, but something in a similar vein. Color is not important. And I'm not picky about the....size either. Well, not very much picky. I'll make sure whatever I recieve fits.

POLT = listening to "You Learn" by Alanis Morissette

"You used to laugh more, Harry." "The world used to be funnier." - Harry Senate, Boston Public

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry that I forgot to call and sing Happy Birthday to You in a horrible voice.

Anonymous said...

Hey I am a little offended. You keep telling me its only a number. I see you have issues with 40 yourself. This from someone who is 41.