Tuesday, November 29, 2005

COMMENTS

Man, I just did a comments post like last week, and here I've already got a bunch more. NOT that I'm complaining! I LOVE Comments!

Anyway, firstly we have Moonspells again (howya doin sweetie?):Attempt #2 at posting a reply to this one...damned tempermental internet connection at work! :oP I have a worse connection at home, that's why I do too much of this crap at work. I haven't seen this one but I think, based on your recommendation, that I'll look for it. I'll give one back to ya: if you like Kevin Bacon and you can stomach similar subject matter, check out The Woodsman, if you haven't seen it yet. It's one of his best performances (which, in my opinion, is saying something!) in a disturbing but very well done movie.Enjoy! Yeah, the Woodsman is on my Netflix list. But I've got like 110 selections on that list, so who knows when I'll get to it. Anyway, give Mysterious Skin a try, and be sure to let me know what you thought ot it!
***********************************************************
Next we have another Anonymous comment...but I think this is the SAME anonymous that commented on the Christmas Tree: Sorry that I forgot to call and sing Happy Birthday to You in a horrible voice. Although, really, I sing horribly off tune versions on Happy Birthday to so many people, I guess I don't really know who anonymous is. But whomever it is, don't worry about it. While the singing would have been nice the card was much appreciated.
***********************************************************
Next, we have Aggie, who writes: Hey I am a little offended. You keep telling me its only a number. I see you have issues with 40 yourself. This from someone who is 41. Age is only a number, and I have no problem with my age. now, two years from now...well we'll see. And really, sweetie, if you want to be offended by me, there are so many other more offensive things I do than this, please chose one of those. :)
***********************************************************
Next we have a comment from bufftuff: Howdy Polt. Hoping all is well with you. Your blogs put a smile on my face. Big hairy muscle hugs. Oh. Oh my.... (blinking eyelashes and fanning self, ala Scarlett O'Hara) ... why Mistah Bufftuff, you DO say the most flatterin' things. I'm glad that my blog brings you...pleasure. And should you ever get in the tri-state area, why please feel free to call on me. I like the idea of Big hairy muscle hugs......BUT I digress.....
***********************************************************
Next we have another anonymous comment: It was true for me. Okay, now I'd prefer that commentors not be anonymous, but it's not that big of a deal to me. I just like to know who's dropping me a line. However, this little line is perhaps a bit too anonymous. I have no idea what they're talking about, or who they are. Maybe next time, you could be a little more expansive in your comment? I'm not complaining, I'm just saying.....
***********************************************************
Next, I've got a comment from Dale from DC Gays Of Our Lives : Awww you are sweet as pie darlin!! we love your blog too! yeah I must concede I'm somewhere between glitter and rainbow, ah well such is life. Why, Dale, how sweet of you! I'm honored to know you read my blog too! I just love yours, check it out everyday, I do! Thanks for stopping by! Come back anytime!
***********************************************************
And then finally, I have two more comments from bufftuff: Purple rules. That was a super blog post. Really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing, Polt Glad you agree, I just love purple! WOOOF<>
Yeah, I enjoy 'em too! I look forward to Monday's Hot Shirtless Guy Photos each week. Thought about making it a daily thing, but I've got a number of straight male readers (go figure!) and I don't want to alienate them. :)

So, everyone, thanks for commenting and thanks for reading!

POLT = listening to "Another Night" by The Real McCoy

Marry me! Be my love monkey! - Sliders

1 comment:

buff said...

My pleasure, Polt, Keep up the eye candy. This big hairy muscle hugs are all yours for safe keeping.