Saturday, November 26, 2005

Want a boy for my birthday, that's what I'm dreaming of...

This evening, after work, Aggie took me out for my birthday dinner. We went to Cafe del Sol. I had a bowl of salad, a huge mound of pasta and meatballs, bread, salsa and chips for an appetizer and deep fried ice cream for dessert. ohmiGOD, did I eat. Way too much! Gluttony, thy name is Polt.

Afterwards we came back here, split a bottle of Asti, scanned some photos of her vacations, watched Blade Trinity and then a Good Times marathon. We even sang the theme song. And we did a lot of singing on the way to eat an back..WE sang. Me AND Aggie. She said she's decided to lighten up some, and she sang with me. Yeah for us. Worbling off-key, thy name is Polt & Aggie.

During a Beatles song playing on the radio, I actually said: "Ya know, Aggie, if both of us had any talent and you had a penis, we could be what's left of the Beatles!" yeah, that is the kinda night it was!

Got some photos of the trip. First we have Aggie in the car on the way there.
And then we have me in the car on the way there, a self portrait. And finally we have the restaurant itself. It's the only one that does NOT have it's lights on. Was too busy, I guess, to put the sign on.

POLT = listening to the Good Times Marathon

Everything is exactly the same, except for the fact that it's all totally different. - Alan Moore

No comments: