Thursday, November 24, 2005

COMMENTS

Okay, well I've been letting my comments stack up. I've got some here about 10 days old, so before they get any more stale, let's do this thing...

Firstly, we have Ag, replying to my cry for help about where I lie ont he Gay Color Scale. Fairy Godfather Mark stated I was between Glitter and Rainbow, and I pleaded with Ag to help me find out where I lie. her answer: I think your in between Pink and Fuschia so or either Fink or Pushia.I must say I have seen you be very glittery and rainbowy and there are times that I have been talking to you and you have not heard a word I said due to a cute guy or that could be a man thing and nothing to do with your gayness.Your FGF would know best since he is your FGF and I am just the Hag

Hmm, well I CAN be between glitter and rainbow, yes, but mainly when I'm drunk in a gay bar and flaming like a blowtorch (or is that blowing the "torch" of a flamer? but i digress...). Whatever, I don't think i'm all that far up the color scale...so I'll just move on...other than to say, you ought not underestimate "the Hag" by saying you're JUST the Hag. please! THE Hag is a great and wonderous position that we don't just hand out to anybody.
***********************************************************
Next, we have the aforementioned Fairy Godfather Mark who covers three topics in one post:
Not sure about all those soccer games you watch. I'm not that familiar with their nicknames or where they are from. Anyway, on to more important things. I have watched soccer games before, for the hot guys, but I'd enjoy those games more if the guys played only in a jock.

So, how do you like the new Esther Ritchie cd? I'm listening now and it seems pretty good and lots more danceable that her other recent albums. It's weird that her name is nowhere to be found within the cd notes or cover. Oh well...... Oh i LOVE it! At first, I only really like Hung Up. but now, after repeated listenings, I'm also diggin "I Love New York", "Jump", "Push" and few others. Overall, i think it's her best work in years!

And, for the new 18 yr old mayor here is a link with a picture of him. I'm certain that there will be better pics soon. He He.....http://www.hillsdalecountychamber.com/ I didn't go to the site, cause I saw something on the news about him. And he is quite the cutie. That's probably how he won. I'd vote for him for damn near any office he ran for.
***********************************************************
Ed, who's blog is located right here , commented as follows: Gosh...Bob Evans...originally from Cleveland, Ohio...and man that was one hell of a breakfast.....oh the memories.....now I have burritos made by illegal Mexicans...which are spicy hot! Talk about a morning wake up! Firstly, Ed, thanks for dropping by! Please do so again! Secondly, yeah, Bob Evans can be a nice pleasant way to start the day. Burritos for breakfast, spicy hot burritos for breakfast, whether their makers are legals or not, just seems so...wrong. Wrong on so many levels. But don't let that stop you from returning, everyone, no matter what they eat for breakfast, is welcome at the Palace.
***********************************************************
Next, we have Johnnie whining about the following: that's a damn lie! i said they'd make 8-8 not beat 8-8! they don't have to win out, they just can't lose more than one more. anyway, go to google and search for testicular tuesdays. i'm #1 on the list baby! Actualy, it's not a lie. When we made the bet, I made sure you said beat 8-8, cause I knew that gave me a leg up. But I tell ya what...I'll be magnanimous and say that if they somehow get to 8-8 or higher, you win. Still, I wouldn't be spending those last 10 bucks just yet. And I did Google "testiculaer Tuesdays" and you are not first. There is some 16 year old chick that's on there before you...although you are there. Which is pretty freakin cool, I think!
***********************************************************
Next, I have a comment from "Anonymous" but I'm pretty sure I know who it is. However, if she wants to remain anonymous, I'll go with it. Anyway, about Waynesboro's Christmas Tree lighting, she comments: I have been to the tree lighting extravaganza and it was all that I hoped it would be as well. I heard rumors that the tree is very skimpy this year and looks dumb at the top...at least they didn't go out with a bang. Maybe you should make the next blog poll to be how long it will be until the tree falls over, as it has done before. It broke off at the top, and does indeed look...wrong. And it is NOT an impressive tree. (However, I saw Greencastle's tree last weekend, and it's looking even more paltry than ours). I don't think the poll should be when it falls down, but perhaps how many times it falls down.
***********************************************************
Next I have two comments about the squirrel story. Firstly there is Katherine (her blog is located here) a first time commentor: Very funny! Thanks for sharing. Oh, Katherine, sweetie, you think that's funny, go check out my archives for other stories of my stupidity. I think I've got some there involving backwards underwear, a co-worker with PMS, and my first encounter with being drunk AND being found out by mom, when I was 17. Enjoy my humiliation.

And secondly, we have a comment from moonspells (and her clog is right here) again:LOL...for real!I, on the other hand, usually seek the little critters out...had one come right up and touch my shoe yesterday, looking for peanuts (which reminds me that I need to pick some up; I promised!). ;o)Absolutely adorable little furries but you're right, I wouldn't want one falling on my head either! Keep your eyes on the skies! I do! It's not like I'm phobic about squirrels, I don't really think much about them at all to be honest with you. But I tell you what, I'm not afraid of bathtubs either, but if one were to fall out of a tree nearby me, I'm pretty sure I'd jump and scream about that too!

POLT = listening to the Dallas/Denver game

Who's more foolish, the fool or the one who follows him? - Obi-Wan Kenobi, Star Wars

No comments: