Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I saw what I saw, I call up a man....

Last night I watched some TV, which is kinda rare for me anymore cause I've got like 500 channels on TV and there ain't but like 5 or 6 that don't suck! But at any rate, I was lucky cause I found a fe good things.

On the Cartoon Network, I just happened to stumble on Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends. I LOVE this cartoon! Yeah, I know it's made for kids, and kids enjoy it, but like most cartoons, there's a level to it that's above the kids' heads, for us adults to pick up on. And there's other things that just, well, frankly, make me laugh out loud like a schoolboy. I just love the program, and try to catch it every chance I get.


Then after watching that, I flipped around again, and found "Torch Song Trilogy" on Logo!

I love this movie! I know it's almost 20 years old, and takes place over 30 years ago, but, man, I just love the characters. I mean, I've at some point in my life, known someone like each and every one of them. And there again, it had me laughing out loud at times. And at other times, well, I'm feeling the emotions right along with the characters. Even though I'm not drag with a voice of a thousand cigarette smokers (if you've ever heard Harvey, you know what I mean), but I identify with this movie.

I think it's required viewing for any gay man. And straights, I'm sure there's something you guys can enjoy about it too, although admittedly, my understanding of your thought processes are is somewhat...lacking. But I digress....

Anyway, I enjoyed watching TV last night. And that's a rarity anymore.

POLT = listening to "Take California" by The Propellorheads

Shut your mouth, how can you say, I got about things the wrong way? - The Smiths, "How Soon Is Now?"

No comments: