Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Still a young man, baby, ooh, don't waste your time...

Testicular Tuesday With Johnnie
So Sunday was a pretty normal day. I managed to drag my ass out ofbed by 10:30, partially due to my insistant dog. I threw on one of my 49ers jersies and headed over to my buddy's place. He has a 60" bigscreen with HD and Sunday ticket, so it's a nice place to spend the most holy of days: football Sunday. So at 1 we started with the breakfast of champions: grilled hamburgers with hot peppers and beer. The games were decent and I managed to down my 12-pack before having to head off to the late game at the bar. You see, the previous SundayI had met a pretty cool anorexic chick there at about the same time. I'm not much for anorexia, but this girl talked philosophy with me until 2 in the morning. I didn't ask her for her number though, since her date seemed to be getting annoyed with the way she was ignoring him as it was. So I met up with my bisexual asian ex-girlfriend M for some beers and a hopeful encounter with the girl that needs a sandwich. I'm sure she has a name, but I killed those brain cells. Anyhow, I hung out with M while we drained a couple of pitchers and watched the late game while we chatting about Angelina Jolie and other wonders of the world. By midnight skinny girl hadn't showed up so we headed out, at which point M tried to seduce me, which normally doesn't take much work. However, I was drunk and tired and told her I wasn't in the mood and went home. Which brings me to the point of this Testicular Tuesday: what the hell is wrong with my balls?! I'm only 23, 12 beers and a pitcher shouldn't be enough to make me prefer sleep over sex! I guess my balls are just getting too old. Well, have a great testicular tuesday.

POLT = listening to "Destination Unknown" by Missing Persons

The Dallas Cowboys are 7-4.

Nice girls don't wear cha-cha heels! - Female Trouble

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I not sure about the young men today. No string sex is offered and you young men turn it down. What is the world coming to.

Polt said...

I was reading this and I was thinking, "How does this apply to Testicular Tuesdays?" And then the last line revealed it all, and I laughed and laughed.

I don't think your...problem had anything to do with your balls, more likely with your mind.

But if you think you ARE having problems with your balls, well I sure you'll find lots of volunteers here who would be willing to check them out for you!

I'm naming no names...I'm just saying.....