Friday, November 25, 2005

We are nearly civilized...

Took a bunch more quizzes today that I'll be posting in the future. Here's the first, What Soldier Type Am I?

You scored as Civilian. Your a civilian. Not a soldier, period. You don't enjoy fighting. And more or less think all the people who do are retrads who need to use thier brains more than thier brawn. Beware the day will come when even peace lovers and budhist monks will pick up shotguns in defence.

PEACE OUT!!!

Civilian

94%

Artillery

69%

Officer

69%

Medic

50%

Support Gunner

50%

Combat Infantry

50%

Engineer

50%

Special Ops

44%

Which soldier type are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

Yeah, well I guess no one at ALL is surpised by this one, eh? I do NOT think soldiers are retards, but I think people who need to resort to fighting to resolve things are retards (see our illustrious Chucklehead-In-Chief, who, with no military experience himself, prefers to throw young men and women in uniform into a grinder as opposed to diplomatic means. Course, he has little experience in diplomacy either, for that matter...but I digress...).

PEACE OUT!

POLT = listening to "You Outta Know" by Alanis Morissette

And the way I feel tonight, I could die and I wouldn't mind. - Jesus And Mary Chain, "Head On"

No comments: