Thursday, November 10, 2005

Well he's a chick magnet, if you know what I mean...

Got a bunch of magnets on the side of my fridge. Unfortunately, the photo didn't come out as clear as I wanted it to. So here's the photo, and below is what some of them say:
"You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinately"
"Queen of fucking everything"
"Worship me like the queen I am"
"Why can't I order the men in the catalogs"
"A dirty mind in a terrible thing to waste"
"Make way for the queen"

And then there are magnets with Superman on them, and Toronto (of course), Randy Harrison from Queer As Folk, Wonder Woman, and the rainbow flag (of course), Patsy Stone from AbFab, Divine, some cute model in his tighty-whities (of course), among other things.

Tres' excessive? NAH! You outta see the fridge when I got all the magnetic "paper dolls" up there with the cute guys..you can dress as you want...or leave em nekked...they ARE anatomically correct...or course!

POLT = listening to "Poses" by Rufus Wainwright

You have hundreds of champions to defend a few land masses. I protect the other seventy percent of the world..and there is only one of me. - Aquaman, Kingdom Come #2

No comments: