Monday, November 07, 2005

Election day, I can't stay, wannabe wannabe...

Just so you all know, kiddies, tomorrow, Tuesday November 8 is Election Day here in PA, and Uncle Polt works the polls at his precinct. I've been doing it for upwards of 15 years or so. So because of that, and the fact the the polls open at 7, and close at 8, and then I have to accompany the results to the county courthouse and stuff, I don't know if I'll be able to post anything tomorrow. I don't expect there to be a but turnout, as this is an off year election, and I can't even think of any contested positions locally, but nonetheless, it will chew up a major protion of my day.

So If you don't see a post from me tomorrow, don't be worried about it. I'll be back on my regular posting schedule after that.

POLT = listening to "Born Too Slow" by The Crystal Method

An orgasm once missed is gone forever. - A Merry Way

No comments: