Sunday, November 13, 2005

Never did I think it would come to this outcome...

SO, the voting's been done for a few days now, and may I say, I am quite pleased with the outcome. Dems retained the governorships of both Jersey and Virginia. And thankfully, the citizens of Dover PA decided to keep school science classes teaching science and not theology.

My only complaint is that the voters came to these decisions NOW...in 2005. Why couldn't they have done it LAST YEAR??? Then, a number of the problems we had this year more than likely wouldn't have happened. And will the voters remember these things NEXT year, when we have a chance to re-take the Senate and maybe the House and improve things? Oh no, probably not. because by then, the Republicans will be using fear to scare the voters into voting for them. Fear of what? who knows? Maybe more terrorists attacks. Or maybe the two guys next door getting married? Or maybe more hurricanes, if Rove and O'Reilly and Limbaugh can suss out a way to spin them so they're the Dems fault too.

I shouldn't be worrying about that, just enjoying the victory now, while I can.

POLT = listening to "Harder They Come" by Paul Oakenfold

One of these days, I'm going to kebab your useless butt with those drum sticks. - Elijah SNow, Planetary #3

No comments: