Saturday, November 12, 2005

Hey hey isn't that random....

So, I think I'm gonna start a new, irregular feature: Random Song Ratings. I'm gonna get 5 random songs from my iPod library and post em here, and rate em. Yeah, I know, excitement unbounded, eh? hey, it's my blog, I can do what I want.

1) Go Let It Out - by Oasis
2) Unforgiven - by The Go-Go's
3) One Man Guy - by Rufus Wainwright
4) Just - by Radiohead
5) The Waiting - by Tom Petty

Hmm, out of these, I think #4 is the best. I like Rufus and the Go-Go's, although neither of those are their best songs. I guess that same goes for Oasis. And The Waiting is a pretty good song too, but Just, well it just beats all the rest of them.

I welcome anyone else's opinion on the these songs (if you've heard them).

POLT = listening to "Dancing In The Streets" by Van Halen

If it feels good, do it, even if you shouldn't. - Sloan, If It Feels Good Do It

No comments: