Saturday, November 19, 2005

Because I'm getting away with murder...

Found a bunch of quizzes and took 'em online. I'll post a bunch of the results over the next few days. Firstly, we have what type of death I'll have....always a pleasant topic...

mm

Your death will be murder....Most likely because your a very social person and everyone knows
you, but there is one person lurking in the shadows that is so jealous of you or is so
obsessed they end up killing you...There are many ways of being murdered...it depends on the
person, but your death will either be slow and painful (like being stabed to death) or quiek
and painless (like a gunshot to the head).

How Will You Die And Why? .:Beautiful Dark Pics:.
brought to you by
Quizilla


Hmm, well this is rather depressing. I had always seen myself dying in the midst of a threesome with two lil Asian twinkies with hairthings. Ya know, just having too much...stimulation, and my heart giving out. Much more...poetic way to go? Hopefully, though, I'd be able to finish the...deal before the ole ticker stopped on me.

Course, maybe there's a jealous boyfriend of mine that involved in my death? Or maybe another lil Asian twinkie with a hairthing that wanted to join us, but I just didn't have the room, so in his jealousy, he killed me?

Oh shut up... this is MY fantasy! let me go with it...

POLT = listening to "Jack-Ass" by Beck

Hell, if you can't fuck your friends, whom can you fuck? - Joel Perry

No comments: