Wednesday, November 16, 2005

In this state, please leave me purgatorying....

While yesterday was a day from the midst of the ninth level of hell, today was a day from...oh the suburbs of purgatory. It didn't start well, cause I had to have bloodwork done, so that meant giving blood at 730am. Which in turn meant no food or drink and only water from 700 pm the night before (which contributed to, I think, the crappy night I had last night). And naturally, they couldn't open the doctor's office until 730 on the button...and there were about a dozen other people there before me...the youngest being approximately twice my age.

After the bloodwork, I stopped byBob Evans for a damn fine breakfast. And I thought perhaps my day would improve.

Oh what a fool I was.

I got to work, and nothing had changed, everything that had been a problem yesterday was STILL a problem today, anda bout lunch time, a whole nuther problem was added to the mix. I figured I was still mired in the muck right next to Hitler, Jeffery Dahmer and Ronald Reagan (cause we all know they're in hell being Satan's chambermaids). But as the day went on, some of the problems resolved themselves, and things improved. Somethings happened quite coincidentally and with serendipity. There are still things I have to work out, but by and large those are managable, and there's not like 17 different ones happening at once either. Ugh.

The best part of today was theat I had uploaded "Confessions From The Dance Floor" to my iPod library, and then to my iPod itself, so I had Madonna and "Hung Up" to keep me company all day when I needed it most.

POLT = listening to "After The Flesh" by My Life WIth The Thrill Kill Cult

You are NOT gay! That's an order! - More Tales Of The City

1 comment:

Ed said...

Gosh...Bob Evans...originally from Cleveland, Ohio...and man that was one hell of a breakfast.....oh the memories.....now I have burritos made by illegal Mexicans...which are spicy hot! Talk about a morning wake up!