Monday, November 07, 2005

I just made you say underwear....

Ya know, as I look at this photo, one thought enters my mind (well, more than one thought actually, but only one that I'll post here):

If you're gonna wear something like this...why even bother to wear it? It leaves nothing to the imagination, certainly can't keep anything warm, can't provide ANY sort of coverage or protection...I mean, outside of a male stripper, who would purchase something like this?
Not that I'm complaining about the photo itself, mind you...I mean, nekked men wearing see thru bikini undies, well, there just aint enough of them in the world. We need more of them, just like we need more moderate Republicans, gay themes movies, and ten cent comic books.

POLT = listening to "Possession" by Sarah McLaughlin

"Roger and I have decided to get to know each other before we have sex." "What, Ted, are you guys lesbians?" - Brian, Queer As Folk

No comments: