Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Stress me out, stress me out...

What a difference a week makes. Last week was my Day O'Hell, and this week...not so much. In fact, despite two hours of training (which surprisingly wasn't boring) the day still wasn't hectic. It was managable, and i got an hour of OT as well. whoo-hooo!

Found this quote online somewhere today...I forget where: Stress is what happens to you as your brain fights your body's natural instincts to beat the ever-lovin-shit out of unworthy recipients of your white-hot holy rage.

My LORD, ain't it the truth! Also, read this somewhere online earlier this week. "If you look in your rear view mirror and notice that you're pulling a train of seven cars behind you, that means you're going TOO FREAKIN SLOW! Pull the hell over and let 'em pass. This ain't no parade."

Oh, amen to THAT too! I HATE that when that happens! When that happens is when I wanna have disintegration rayguns mounted on my hood.

The Dallas Cowboys are 7-3.

POLT = listening to "Leash" by Pearl Jam

There's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza. - Daria Morgandorffer, Daria

No comments: