Saturday, November 12, 2005

Sing, sing a song, sing out loud, sing out strong...

the blogpoll i put up with the female singers already has 11 votes on it. Wow, I'm impressed guys. Anyway, it went as follows:

Madonna - 5 votes
Patsy CLine - 2 votes
Other - 2 Votes
Britney Spears - 1 vote
Aretha Franklin - 1 vote
Sarah McLaughlin - 0 votes
Alanis Morrisetter - 0 votes

I guess I'm not suprised about Madonna, since I did plug her new album ina few posts, and since I imagine most people coming here are gonna be someone pre-disposed to vote for her.

Anyway I've closed this poll and I'll be beginning another one here later tonight. Look for it and vote!

POLT = listening to "Drive" by REM

I'm in the third stage of mourning, I'm past anger and denial and into leather. - Jack, Will & Grace

No comments: