Sunday, November 20, 2005

Lifes not worth a damn until you can say, I am what I am...

Yet another quiz, this one to figure out what type of gay man I am.

Emo
WOW! What a suprise! You're an "Emo Kid"
We have no clue if you are gay or not, you damn
emo boys look gay but sometimes you're not!
MAKE UP YOUR MIND AND SUCK DICK! You're sad and
lonely, you find yourself quoting lyrics and
writting some of your own.

What kind of queer are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Yeah, I don't think this applies to me at all! SO i checked what all the options were, and also found out the percentage of test takers that fell into that category:

Drag Quen: 2%
Elite Queer: 22% (also known as Label Queen)
Emo Kid: 10%
Flaming Queen: 12%
Gay White Trash: 11%
Lesbian: 10%
Mr. Butch Masculine Queer: 32%

I would have thought myself in the last category (no flaming queen comments, anyone!). I certainly KNOW I am gay, I wonder why I got the Emo Kid? COurse, any quiz where I can come out being a kid in the end, hey, it's gotta be a good quiz, eh?

POLT = listening to "Walking On Thin Ice" by O.N.O.

I want to be the minority, I don't need you authority. Down with the Moral Majority, cause I want to be the minority. - Green Day, Minority

No comments: